- 2013: senior user researcher at Informatica Corporation
- 2008-2013: user researcher at Xerox Research (Xerox PARC, XRCE).
- 1998-2008: worked and
trained at Xerox PARC, IBM, Penn
State, Virginia Tech, ITC-IRST
(FBK), La Sapienza of Rome.
contract professor in collaborative and social computing, Univ. of Trento (host: Casati),
La Sapienza of Rome (host: Catarci).
- 2007-2008: Teaching Fellow at Penn State's College of IST.
- 2002-2008: Fulbright Fellowship and Ph.D. degree in Information Sciences & Technologies from Penn State, USA.
- 1997-2001: MS degree in Psychology and BS coursework in Computer Science completed at La Sapienza University, Italy
50+ research publications, 9+ patent applications, 12+
years of research experience in HCI. Worked with top researchers in the
field such as John M. Carroll (PhD advisor), Mary Beth Rosson
(co-advisor), Ed H. Chi (PARC manager), Peter Pirolli, Antonietta Grasso
(XRCE manager), Tom Moran, Daniela Petrelli, and Antonella De Angeli.
Currently working with top notch UX designers and researchers such as
Liam Friedland (Informatica manager) and Mark Detweiler.